9/15/2007

Day Traders - Winning

Day Traders - Learning to Win

I've been a consultant for over 40 years. First in banking, then in real estate, and then for about 15 years for senior executives - helping clients energize their relationships, their careers, and their businesses.

I retired a few years ago. When retirement got boring enough, I took up day trading Nasdaq stocks on a whim. Before I started trading with cash, I studied and practiced with the best and then paper traded to feel confident with the software.

I read most of the day trading and technical analysis books (and still do), attended all the latest courses (and do not), and subscribed to the best Internet trading services (again, over).


Like my other career development activities over the years, I did the research, found the best teachers and coaches to learn to be really good at what I was going to do in my new career as a day trader. I was confident my investment of my time and resources would pay off.

I started day trading with cash. At first I had both high confidence and incredible wins. Then my share of ups and downs, and then just about breaking even. Then I somehow traded many losses, sometime great losses.


I traded as a loser like this for quite a while, always trying to figure out what was at the source of my losing, always searching for a way to win. I tried everything I learned from the experts to get back to winning.

Day trading turned out to be a very expensive, stressful hobby and then a painful losing career.

I stopped trading.

I decided to take care of myself like I helped others for years (senior executives) - emotionally and financially. I still watched the stock markets and stock prices for weeks.


Not trading and not losing, I began to more objectively see what was really going on that caused me to lose so much and what I thought it would take to win. I discovered how my game, the one I invested a chunk of my life and resources in, was not working, and, get this, would never work.

Everything about trading began to change. My perspective changed, my purpose for trading changed, and I began to see how my losing game for day trading must completely change to be a winner.


My plan and most of the rules for trading changed dramatically - completely.

My expectations for every aspect of trading changed as well.

I cancelled meaningless services and began to see that most of what I paid attention to was just noise - media, experts, forecasters, services that provide endless picks of the day that rarely if ever pan out.


My trading game, the game I learned and read about - and lost a bundle playing - was for losers and now I clearly knew why.

I set out to invent a day trading game that worked, no matter what the big money had to offer. Soon after, I did just that. I call it Day Traders Win.

For the past few years I have consulted and coached want-to-be winner day traders. Clients now know what I learned about day trading, the day trading game, how to consistently win.

There's a new day trading game in town. A game that, once mastered with your coach, allows losers learn to consistently win.


Learning to win is simple in context, yet difficult in practice - as it requires displaceming old think with winning think, old game with new game, and old rules and execution sills with new rules and skills. Old habbits get displaced with new thinking, perspective and habbits.

Personally and professionally, learning to become a winner requires: integrity, patience, financial independence, vision, courage, and practice - lots of practice - with your coach at the ready.


Learning to win requires practice with a unige system and a simplified set of tools and techniques we use, along with rock solid consulting and coaching to bring these all together to have the confidence, confidence, and performance of a consistent winner.

In summary, to learn to consistently win in any sport, in any relationship, in any business, and yes, to learn to consistently win as a day trader, you need a coach to get you on a winning track, you need to be playing a game that, at the very least, allows you to win, a coach to gain the confidence and competence to develop your career as a consistent winner, and a day trading room where you can learn as you earn.

As with any new game, learning to win happens with coaching - displacing the old and applying the new over and over - learning and doing whatever it takes to win.

Learning requires an unshakable relationship with your coach: sincerity, trust, and an unshakable determination to learn to win together.

The markets have changed, the trading game has changed, and so have we - and so can you.


Comments & questions:
Wealth@DayTradersWin.com

Aditional Information: www.DayTradersCoach.com

About winning:

What does it take to be a champion? Desire, dedication, determination, patience and the will to win.” Patty Berg

They laugh that win.
William Shakespeare

No comments: